Monday, November 14, 2011

Review of the show at holocene

I left the show about 9:25 as one of the bands began to play. There were about 8 people in attendance. I would say that 4 walked by my paintings and three of them stopped. One hipster kid seemed to like one of the poems that accompanied the paintings or maybe he was just trying to figure them out. Same thing?
Other notes: Pretty sure that a bartender laughed at some of my work as she walked by. My friend Kerry said it wasnt about that-- it must have been something else. Oh well...its the life... the pictures came out fine looking and I look swell if I do say so myself. they will be up here shortly. There is also talk of a documentary/movie that was shot...well see about that...Check back here for pics and more about that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment